Below are the Rules & Regulations, deadlines and instructions for Registration for the Alberta Youth Retreat. Please read the following material thoroughly before registering. Thank you for your cooperation and we ask you to please continue praying for the service.
The Retreat dates are Friday May 1 to Sunday May 3, 2020 in Canmore.
Still on the Hunt for the perfect 1.
Costs and Deadlines:
|Registration Tier||Standard Stay (2 nights)||Deadlines|
|One registration deadline to rule them all||$160||Tuesday, April 7|
Refund dates (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund):
25% of paid amount by April 7
No refunds after April 7
If you are unable to join us, please let us know prior to 6 pm on May 1.
∞ Rules & Regulations
- This is NOT a vacation for the Youth; it is a Spiritual Retreat and Christian Convention.
Bring your Agpeya, Bible (physical copies), toniya or headscarf and anything else you might think is necessary such as a pen and a pad for lectures.
- This is a Christian retreat; everyone is expected to act in a Christian manner.
- Out of respect for our speakers, organizers and other participants, please follow the program and arrive on time to all scheduled events.
- Please respect the curfew times.
- Everyone is required to clean up after themselves; this includes the cafeteria, the lecture halls, and the open/social areas.
- All your contributions towards this year’s spring retreat are tax deductible! You will receive an e-mail at the end of the year with an official donations tax receipt, the sender is St. Mina Coptic Church of Calgary.